Please contact us for more information on fees for therapeutic services.
We are not currently in network with any insurance provider. However, some services may be covered in full or in part by out-of-network benefits provided by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. In this case, we are happy to provide you with a statement that you can submit to your insurance company. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health insurance benefits?
- What are my out-of-network benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check or credit card payments are accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Most insurance companies do not cover the cost for missed appointments.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.